Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Introduction: How to be Plumb Smart

Welcome! My name is Paul, and I'm a Master Plumber and owner of Plumb Smart, Inc. Our company has served the greater-Atlanta, GA area for nine years and now we're expanding our services to customers and visitors online. You can also find us on Twitter (@plumbsmart_inc) and Facebook: Plumb Smart, Inc. Our website is currently under construction, but should be ready soon.

This blog was created to provide tips, advice, and information on plumbing products, common problems, and simple procedures for repair. Occasionally you'll also read posts about my garden, latest fishing expedition, political rantings, books I'm reading, and more. If you have any plumbing-related questions, please post them in the comments sections and I'll do my best to answer them.

I hope you find this blog educational, informational, and enjoyable to read. Thanks for stopping by.

That's me (left) and Pete (the other Plumb Smart plumber) standing in front of one of our trucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment